Pilot Check For Airbus A320
A self-sponsored Airbus A320 Type Rating course is a great way to accelerate your career and land you a job with the airlines. With EASA approval, BAA Training is an aviation training center which offers one of the widest networks of A320 full-flight simulators in Europe. Modern training solutions by using A320 Touch Screen Trainer (TST) allow pilots to improve their type rating skills by the shortest possible time.
Below you will find information about Airbus A320 type rating course content, entry requirements, and training location for the type rating students.
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes;
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating);
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- MCC certificate of completion*;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.